Sexy things to do on a date:
- choke on your spit
- fill your wallet with spaghetti
- perform an exorcism on your dinner
- break your legs
- macaroni necklace
we’ve all had crushes we very strongly regret
is no one going to talk about what they advertise on newspapers in monsters inc
This is what anime sounds like to our parents
ITS THE THING
HEL P I CANT BRETAHE
homestuck → favorite characters [1/?]
MY HATE IS THE LIFEBLOOD THAT PULSES THROUGH THE VEINS OF YOUR UNIVERSE. IT IS MY GIFT TO YOU. YOU’RE WELCOME FOR THAT. YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF SHIT.
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
If I don’t reblog this, I will regret losing the recipe.
OH WELL IMAGINE AS IM PACING THE PEWS IN A CHURCH CORRIDOR
AND I CAN’T HELP BUT TO HEAR NO I CAN’T HELP BUT TO HEAR AN EXCHANGING OF WORDS
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING SAYS A BRIDESMAID TO A WAITER
YES BUT WHAT A SHAME WHAT A SHAME THE POOR GROOMS BRIDE IS A